Application for Replacement of a Licence or Certificate

Guidance for Applicants

If you have lost your licence or it has been damaged in some way and you require a replacement please follow the following steps:

  1. If lost or Stolen in NZ – Notify the NZ Police and obtain a copy of the Police Report
  2. Apply for Replacement Licence on Form CAA 600 (PDF)
  3. There is a fee for replacement (see form).
  4. Remember to advise of any ratings you wish to record on the licence.

Remember as part of the application to:

  1. Include copy of Police Report – if required
  2. Sign Specimen signature at top right hand corner of application form
  3. Include fee or provide credit card details